WAKE UP OBAMA! YOU CAN WIN BY 5 TO 10 POINTS OR YOU WILL LET ROMNEY WIN BY 1 TO 3 POINTS (THE DEBATE MUST SHIFT BACK TO MITT ROMNEY DEFENDING MITT ROMNEY)
The first debate was dominated by Mitt Romney due to his continuous and monopolizing loud attacks and answers using statements that were contrary to what his campaign has been all about, so far, while at the same time throwing in false or outright lies about President Obama's policies. It seemed like Mr. Obama was not ready to counter such bold faced lies that were being said with a straight face by a presidential candidate.
President Obama, however, can correct these lies by understanding, first, that no matter how many commercials are out there detailing the real policies that Mitt Romney has sworn to implement if he ever became president, ONLY President Obama, in a face to face meeting or debate, CAN present to the SOVEREIGN AMERICAN PEOPLE, the real policies that will be implemented by candidate Mitt Romney, as he has privately detailed them himself.
[UNDERSTANDING THAT NO MATTER WHAT THE SUBJECT OR THEME OF A DEBATE, IT CAN BE BROUGHT BACK TO THE FOLLOWING ITEMS BECAUSE THESE HAVE A BEARING ON ANY THEME OF THE DEBATE.]
To wit, Mitt Romney's "POLICIES' PERSONALITY" and "DECISION MAKING PERSONALITY":
1. Mitt Romney's ECONOMICS are not about CREATING JOBS, but rather about FIRING PEOPLE, as he had said himself that he LIKES FIRING PEOPLE: exhibit 1, his telling the moderator of the first debate that he will cut funding for Public Broadcasting. President Obama and President Obama alone MUST state this to the American people in Mitt Romney's FACE, and ask "whether Mr. Romney meant what he said or, if he did not mean it, how can the American people KNOW what he will or will not do it if he were elected president of the USA?"
2. Mitt Romney's LEADERSHIP and ROLE at Bain Capital, and his denying, in spite of the obvious evidence on paper, that he was still leading the company. His statement was that he resigned as CEO of the company while running the Olympics. (i.e. while he was running the Olympics, Bain Capital's official papers stated that he was its CEO, etc.).
3. Mitt Romney's REFUSAL TO RELEASE MULTIPLE YEARS OF HIS PERSONAL TAXES: President Obama MUST REMIND the American people that Mitt Romney is not running this campaign in order to become the CEO of a PRIVATE company, thus he thinks he is NOT OBLIGATED to show those who wants to hire him - in this case, the American people - all his cards, thus he can hide from them whatever he wants to hide, even though it has a fundamental impact on one of the elements needed for the job: TRUST! (Think , America, if Mitt Romney became president, he COULD TAKE AMERICA TO WARS or do whatever he wants to do WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE PEOPLE. When you ask him he will say: "If I refused to release my taxes to you, the American people, what made you think that I would be truthful to you and tell you whatever I decide to do as president?"
4. Mitt Romney's SUMMATION on what he deeply and really believed in his guts about the AMERICAN PEOPLE, in his "47%" speech to his rich friends in Florida: President Obama has the RESPONSIBILITY to take the time and explain the MEANING of this speech to the American people by breaking it down in its APPLICATION to the policies that Mitt Romney will implement if he ever became president. President Obama MUST declare to the American people in this manner: Whether you are a Republican, a Democrat, or an Independent, don't be fooled by what is being said to get your vote. If you are among Mitt Romney's 47%, you are PART OF THE 47%. As you heard him say in that speech, he did not DIFFERENTIATE between Democrats or Republicans.
5. Mitt Romney's changing positions must be POINTED OUT by the President. During the debate, Mitt Romney, without hesitation, loud and fast takes positions that President Obama take and, thereby, trips up President Obama's responses. Therefore, President Obama must use such words as IT IS A SHAME THAT MITT ROMNEY CHANGES POSITIONS LIKE WATER. He has NO POSITION and he says whatever it takes hoping that the American people will forget what he has been saying all these months and years...
IN SHORT: Obama must spend the rest of the campaign and debate drilling into the American psyche how Romney cannot be trusted as president due to his lack of honesty (he refuses to reveal his taxes and he refuses to come clean about his time between Bain Capital and the Olympics), his dismissal of 47% of American people (which permeates the new republicans' - Tea party's - speeches in one form or another), his lack of specifics and change of positions depending on the settings. Obama MUST use the above to convince the American people that being PRESIDENT of the US is different from being president or CEO of a PRIVATE company, and Mitt Romney's whole campaign and dismissal of the American people is as if he is running for a CEO position.
Obama MUST spend less time speaking about his accomplishments, during the remaining days, and more time convincing the American people - USING SPECIFICS, not periphery language such as "half of the people" instead of "47%" - that Romney is unqualified, untrustworthy, and dishonest!
About Author / Additional Info: