The hair is one of the most important parts of the body. There are many people who do not have good hair, or the person may even be bald. This can cause a lot of depression. Many men and women who have lost their hair lose their confidence. So the presence of good hair is a very important factor to maintain a normal life.
Ayurveda has some practical recommendations for the people who need to maintain good and healthy hair in their scalp. These methods are all listed here.
1. The diet that is consumed by the person is an important factor that determines the health and the beauty of the hair. A person who eats a lot of vegetables and also foods that contain green leaves will be able to maintain healthy hair. The consumption of dairy products will also help to increase the beauty of the hair. Regular use of coconut in the diet is another method of increasing the richness in the hair.
2. Canned food: The reduction in the amount of canned food is of primary importance in the reduction of problems related to the hair. The use of various foods that are packed and have preservatives in them are not natural. These foods are not recognized by the body as healthy food. This causes a decreased absorption of these foods by the body leading to under nourishment of the hair. This can lead to hair falling off prematurely. So the use of natural foods should increase and there should be a decrease in the quantity of canned or packed food consumption.
3. Spices are natural and they increase the beauty of the hair. The regular use of spices in the food causes the hair and the scalp to become nourished well enough to keep the hair healthy. Some of the spices that can be used to maintain the health of the hair according to Ayurveda include those like pepper, cumin and turmeric.
4. There are some special herbs that are used in Ayurveda to increase the health of the hair. These herbs are commonly known as the Gotu Kola and Eclipta alba. Each of these herbs helps in maintaining the best nourishment to the hair. The regular use of these herbs in the hair will nourish the hair, keep them healthy and strong.
5. Avoiding any chemicals in the hair is an important aspect of Ayurveda. As regular people, the first thing that comes to mind when we need to clean out hair or get rid of the dandruff is to use the strongest shampoo possible. These should be avoided completely as all of them contain toxins that only cause the hair to fall off in the long run. The best shampoos should be herbal ones that maintain the strength of the hair and keeps it healthy.
6. Oiling the hair is another important tip that is told by the Ayurvedic practitioners. There are different kinds of oils that can be used to maintain the health of the hair. The most commonest oils that will also be very healthy for the hair are coconut oil, olive oil and almond oil. These oils make sure that they clean the scalp and the roots of the hair. This cleansing of the scalp and the hair increases the beauty of the hair and helps in the growth of stringer hair.
About Author / Additional Info: