Bank Exams are well aware by most of the students. The pattern of the exams and the number of questions are now available online and from coaching institutes. Most of the graduate students do appear for the Bank Exams. The exams are conducted to recruit Probationary officers for different positions in the banks. Now days it is being a buzz word among the graduates and MBA students as most of the banks have started working on their recruitment process.
The written test is an aptitude test with G.K, Quantitative Aptitude, General English, Logical and verbal reasoning, Mental Ability as the subjects for questions. Hence it is necessary to prepare for every subject so as to qualify in each subject. Hence there are few tips which work in the exam to crack.
1. Check with your strength: Check out your strength in the subjects, if you are good at Q.A then Start the exam with it. Do well in the Q.A and then move to the next level. Check out the questions and try to finish the Q.A paper as soon as possible.
2. Time Management: It is very much in need for an aptitude test like BANK PO. As there is a requirement of qualifying in each subjects. You need to check with the time you are spending in each paper. Try to finish the minimum number of questions in each paper. Then move to your interesting paper so as to fetch some good marks in that.
3. Do well in the descriptive test: The descriptive test is a tool for the banks to measure your knowledge in subject as well as for verbal communication. Hence it is better to go through your subject once before the exam. For ex: if you are applying for the position of Asst. Manager Marketing , then it is better to go through some of the concepts of marketing before the exam. And write the exam with good handwriting and concept based answers.
4. Prepare well for G.K: It is better to start reading newspapers and some current affairs magazines as well which will feed you about the subject. Not only for exams but also these things will help you out in future. It is better to have a look on the banking operations and current happenings in banks as well as in trade.
5. Go through some mock tests: Before the exams it is better to go through some of the mock exams. Coaching institutes are offering mock tests. Hence it is better to enroll and check your competitive spirit in the exams.
6. Check with some other books: Refer to some other competitive exam books for reasoning and Q.A. It is better to check with the entrance exam books of MBA/MCA. These will help you to perform well in these subjects.
7. Practice more: The question may find a bit easier for you, but the important thing is to do as quickly as possible in the exams. Hence it is advisable to practice more with model tests and questions.
Hence these are the few tips to crack the Bank PO exams. These tips may help you out to do well in the entrance examination.
About Author / Additional Info: