The average population connected to the Internet (e-mail service users, document . on the Web, the possibilities of fun to chat or gaming, MP3s or pictures of all kinds) reached 600 million. And more and more individuals have come to work, earn money, even hoping to get rich through the Internet. We seek business partners, cooperation and fun, communicating by e-mail. We subscribe to electronic journals, in newsletters, discussion groups or e-mail. We expect and receive answers, ads or offers, in personal mail box, the computer. Not once we wake up as we gathered so many messages that have no space left in our mail box.
There are many reasons why you want to stop receiving mails from a certain addressand it is because you have decided you are not interested in the offer and it takes too much time to delete them, because you already received a tone of mails from that address and you didn't have time to read it all, etc... It happens that an email sent a colleague to return with an error message such as "Undeliverable. No space left to the user." Because there mail box is crammed.
Spam is the electronic version of "junk mail" - unwanted advertising. Spam has existed since the Internet was created. E-mail filters are a way to get rid of unwanted emails, a way based on a variety of criteria. You can block a certain type of mail, not only emails that have content purely commercial. Blocked emails can be deleted automatically or sent to another email address or script . These filters are quite flexible. All filters are cumulative.
Sorting and browsing correspondence, writing letters and sending us all deal more time. It is normal to be irritated when you have so much work to do and instead of rapidly finding the specific mail you need, you have to search through a lot of garbage mail. Therefore, the more privacy you impose on your spam blocker, the better.
There are 5 main reasons why you should use a spam blocker:
1. It really saves a lot of time and effort because you don't have to make endless searched in order to access the needed documents or emails
2. It can help you better manage your mail box and address list and you will be sure that next time you will open your mail box there won't be unknown people offering adult or offending content sites, illegal medicines or "special MLM offers" from witch you can get reach over night.
3. It keeps you safe against malicious applications that could be sent by mail
4. A great good spam blocker it protects you against phishing attempts that can be extremely dangerous since you can lose all your money from you credit card by accessing such sited that clone the original bank website.
5. It is a safe filtering method because such a program do not operate on the mail content but only on the information extracted the mail header and take actions according to the pre-defined rules
About Author / Additional Info: