1. Here the Speaker organizes the research contents in a systematic way in context to D2D communications: Introduction, Problem Definition, Probable Solution, Related Work, Specific Problem, Specific Solution and finally references. The term "device" here refers to the user who uses cell phones or other devices in Human-to-Human (H2H) communications as well as "machine" in Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications without the involvement of human activities. The problem definition focuses about Intra- and Inter-cell interference with both down links and up links [Downlink = Base Station -- User Equipment] and uplink is the reverse link cases. The probable solution emphasizes in cell management, power control, scheduling, sharing and cellular operations. Some reviews are focused in discussion relating to the effective D2D communication modes; modify standards, links resource interference and many more.
2. Innovative Exploit delivery is a gigantic topic that focuses the traditional delivery of email with either a hyperlink or malicious attachment. A combination of two forces has been made i.e. web hacking force and binary exploits force in Innovative Exploit delivery. The alpha encoded exploit combines with tiny URL to obtain zomfg. A discussion also made on various browsers that supports for IMAJS-GIF.
3.The discussion includes the overview of Preliminary Search, Current Porting Scheme, Performance and Profiling Results, Hash table and stride access, Discussion. The word finder attentions the most time consuming region, which is a while loop that do seeding and extending procedure. The Dynamic Parallelism has the bottlenecks: It will generate large data in the first few threads, the first few threads cost a large of time, and the total number of threads is limited by the heap size. Also the debate has made about the Change of hashing scheme that can improve performance, but the results may differ from that of NCBI-BLASTN. Finally the presentations concluded with the mechanism of structure of array and array of structure.
4. Here an attempt has been made to create clusters by considering direction, position and relative speed of the vehicle for managing the scalability issues. The discussion also focused on author's new algorithm for selecting the most appropriate cluster head (CH) by considering the real time updated position and trust value of slow moving vehicles. The authors used the most efficient ant colony routing technique based on trust for the simple highway scenario based VANET.
5. Ginkgo biloba is widely used for its potential effects on memory and cognition. To date, adequately powered clinical trials testing the effect of G biloba on dementia incidence are lacking. Alzheimer's disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia, that comprising 50-70% of all dementia cases. Here the authors of this paper contributed a kind of assessment method to screen high-risk groups that the method should be fun and attracting that makes elders volunteer to do and also establishing a cognitive ability biomarker system according the analysis of cognitive biomarkers, and hope to detect the mental degradation of the elderly more early.
6. Information security is provided on computers and over the Internet by a variety of methods. A simple but straightforward security method is to only keep sensitive information on removable storage media like portable flash memory drives or external hard drives. But the most popular forms of security all rely on encryption, the process of encoding information in such a way that only the person (or computer) with the key can decode it. In this paper, presenter highlighted about encryption and authentication, also about a complete encryption process without using any key, rather he tried to use the intermediate index code table.
About Author / Additional Info: