Most of the students get confused about their career after graduation. As per parents they think of something, few think of their choice or their friends choices, few may opt for their brother or sisters choices. It is advisable to think twice before you opt anything.
"Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career- Abdul Kalam"
As rightly said by the legend Mr Abdul Kalam, career is important and to reach top of it you need strength. It can be achieved only by planning and passion. As discussed it is necessary for a graduate to think of his career after that. The planning should start from the second year itself and should be implemented in the final year. A passion can run you anywhere in your career. Plan, organize and implement your paths to achieve the goal and enjoy success.
It depends in which stream you are and plan career accordingly. If you feel that you are going to handle something in marketing, finance, accounts or supply chain then MBA is the best option to go for. A graduate in streams like commerce can easily go ahead with MBA as an option. Managerial skills of yours can make you to choose MBA for your future. Let's discuss how to choose and go ahead with MBA as a career option.
Need to observe few points to choose MBA.
1. Are you a commerce graduate?
2. Looking for a managerial, leadership career.
3. Want to be an entrepreneur or have your own business
4. Have passion to read management
5. Wants to handle a team or project
6. Looking for a better remuneration in career.
7. You love sales, marketing, finance, HR or any of MBA subjects
8. If you have good communication and soft skills.
9. Have skills to earn money through your business ideas.
10. Wants to handle family business effectively
11. Wants to be in race of competition
12. Loves a creative field to be in
13. Wants to do some export and Import business
14. Last but not least wants to be a business administrator
Think of these plans and match yourself then MBA will be a perfect choice for you. But it depends where pursue. It is a secondary to think and implement. But if you feel that these are the correct and right choice for then go ahead with business administration as your career.
An MBA degree can make you to learn skills, knowledge, organizing things, planning, optimization, resource handling, executing or implementing, last but not least makes you result oriented to achieve your goal or objective. After MBA also you may go ahead with any of your choices i.e. to study further or any other profile of profession. But the knowledge you got from your MBA can make you to do better things. As per the present trend there is a stiff competition of MBA and students are confused where and what to opt for. Plan yourself first for doing an MBA then you can gather information automatically.
About Author / Additional Info: