Natural Environment is a creation of God which is very useful to us. We must take care to protect it at any cost from overuse or any damage. Natural resources are limited and a care is to be taken to preserve it because some natural resources if used once we cannot get it back again.
1) The natural conditions that surround and affect the living world on the earth form the natural environment.
2) Lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere and biosphere are a part of the natural environment.
3) Biotic factors like human beings, animals, birds, plants etc. and the abiotic factors like air, water, sunlight, hills, etc. are two components of the natural environment.
4) Biotic factors and abiotic factors of the natural environment are related to each other.
Biotic Factors of Natural Environment
1) Human being, animals, birds, plants, micro-organisms are the living things. Therefore, they are called biotic factors
2) Biotic factors require oxygen, water, sunlight, etc. for their life. Oxygen, water, sunlight, etc. are abiotic factors. Thus, abiotic factors are useful for biotic factors.
Abiotic Factors of Natural Environment
1) Air, soil, water, sunlight, clouds, hills etc. are non-living things. Therefore, they are called abiotic factors.
2) Remains of plants, animals, etc. decay and get mix with abiotic factors.
Cohesion in Nature
1) As biotic factors and abiotic factors of the natural environment are related to each other, the cohesion in the nature is maintained.
About Author / Additional Info:
A teacher by profession