How to Brighten Our (Imaan) Faith
Allah Rabbul Izzat has given us a short span of life and this short life should be lead in such a way that would result in getting good deeds to be blessed by deeds of Heavens. In order to have true Imaan we should follow some advice so that we can brighten our Imaan. May Allah Subhano Watala give us Hidayat to inculcate such values in our life from today onwards.
1) Recognize the Mistakes and repent for it always.
2) Perform Salah (Prayer) regularly on time.
3) Daily Quran recitation.
4) Engage in Dhikr.
5) Voluntary Fasting.
6) Carrying out Good deeds
7) Remember death
8) Gaining more and more knowledge
9) Making as much as Dua (supplication)
10) Having complete trust in Allah
11) Helping others in the ways we can.
12) Giving charity, even a smile.
13) Practicing being a good Muslim
14) Following the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayehe Wassallam)
15) Thanks Allah for each and everything (Alhamdulliha)
16) Fight with the biggest and open enemy (shaitan)
17) Making a commitment not to repeat the offence (sins).
18) Notice where your weaknesses are and avoid them.
19) Forgive the one who does you wrong.
20) Give up telling lies and always speak the truth.
May Allah give us Hidayat to follow the above simple ways to boost our Imaan. We people often do certain crimes and sins which are sometime big and small. So sincere repentance would result in forgiving of our sins as Allah is Rahman, Rahim and Karim. Life is for short span time and should be for the cause of Allah Rabbul Izzat. Ameen
Mr. Liyakat Shah
I N D I A
About Author / Additional Info:
A teacher by profession