Acne is a problem faced by many people out there. They not only look ugly but they are also irritating for the person having them. Their aggravated form is painful and is a source of nuisance. There are many skin care products out there which promises acne remedy and they are expensive as well; however, only a few of them actually cure acne to some extent. Most of such products only pose a fake promise.
Where this is a fact that one must be very careful in selecting skin care products but acne is such a problem that people want to get rid of it as soon as possible and this leads to spending even extra money if a product promise to cure acne. People in an effort to cure acne even don't mind trying different brands which is not actually helpful because if the product is not that reliable it may aggravate the problem and may lead to many other skin conditions and infections. So what should one do to make sure they get rid of acne in the minimum cost and that too in an effective way?
Good news is that now there are a few tested remedies for acne and the best part is that they are home remedies thus you don't need to spend too much on them. Just a little effort and time and you will get a solution to get rid of your acne and pimples. Read on to know those remedies:
1. Lemon is known for its number of uses and it is also effective when it comes to treating acne and pimples. If you have a normal skin type and not the sensitive one, this remedy is just the right for you. People with sensitive skin, MUST NOT apply this tip. Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with the same amount of cinnamon powder and apply the mixture on the affected area. This will help cure acne.
2. Orange have anti-oxidant properties thus is very effective for acne and pimples treatment. Add orange peels in some water and grind it to make a paste. Apply on pimples as well as on the surrounding area and see the results for yourself.
3. Garlic has been turned out to be a good remedy for pimples. Rub fresh garlic on your pimples and also on the area around pimples, you will see the amazing results with continuous application of this tip.
4. If you have swollen pimples and acne or acne that is some what aggravated and has been there for some time raw papaya is the best solution. Make papaya juice along with its peels and seeds and apply the mixture on the effected area and you will find excellent results.
5. For those who have cracked skin with pimples or blackheads on it, fresh lemon juice mixed in a glass of boiled milk when used as a face wash for the skin lightens the condition and helps you get rid of pimples and blackheads.
6. Tomatoes are a good remedy for acne. Applying the pulp of ripe tomatoes on the affected area and leaving it on the skin for around one hour and washing the face later on will give you good results. Repeat this tip for some days to get rid of pimples completely.
7. Mixture of lemon juice and rose water is also an excellent remedy for acne. Mix together equal portions of both these ingredients and apply on the skin. Wash it after half an hour. Repeating this treatment for a few days will help you get rid of acne.
8. Mint is a good remedy for acne. Applying mint juice on the affected area every night will give you excellent results. Not only pimples and acne, mint is also effective for treating other skin conditions like scabies, eczema and insect bite etc.
So when all these excellent home remedies are there to help you with your acne and pimples, why go for expensive market acne treatment products even effectiveness of which is not sure of. Just give some time to yourself, which many of us can't manage, and see the wonders these remedies will do for your acne and pimples.
About Author / Additional Info: