Beautiful Inspirational Thoughts
• A honey bee visits two million flowers to collect five hundred milligrams of honey. So our work load is nothing as compared to them Be cheerful and keep working
• To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world
• Measure wealth not by things you have, but by the things you have for which you would not take money
• Don't hurt anyone. It takes only few seconds to hurt people you love, and it can take years to heal.
• Our past is a series of lessons that advance us to higher levels of living and loving. The relationships we entered stayed in or ended taught us necessary lessons.
• A successful man is he who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him! Learn to accept criticism proactively and with grace.
• No one will manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly God does not give problems without solutions. Only we should have patience and courage to find them
• Do not complain about others change yourself if you want peace. It is easier to protect our feet with shoes than to carpet the earth.
• Do not only be close with someone who makes you happy. Be close with someone who cannot be happy.
• God has deposited love, joy, prosperity peace and smile. Plus all kind of blessings in your account. Use without limit. The pin code is PRAYER
• A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
• To be a winner, all you need to give is all you have.
• People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing.
• If the war between falsehood and truth than falsehood wins the first battle and truth the last.
• Life is like a win, you can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.
• Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
• An empty purse frightens away friends
• A bird in hand is worth than two in a bush
Mr. Liyakat Shah
About Author / Additional Info:
A teacher by profession