* Product Owner
* Scrum Master
* Delivery Team
Product Owner Responsibilities:
* Define the features of the product.
* Decide on release date and content.
* Be responsible for the profitability of the product (ROI).
* Prioritize features according to market value.
* Adjust features and priority every iteration, as needed.
* Accept or reject work results.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
* Represents management to the project.
* Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices.
* Removes impediments.
* Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive.
* Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions.
* Shield the team from external interferences.
* Typically 5-9 people
-- Programmers, testers, user experience designers, etc.
* Members should be full-time
-- May be exceptions (e.g., database administrator)
* Teams are self-organizing
-- Ideally, no titles but rarely a possibility
* Membership should change only between sprints
* Team selects items from the product backlog they can commit to completing.
* Sprint backlog is created.
* Tasks are identified and each is estimated (1-16 hours).
* Collaboratively, not done alone by the ScrumMaster.
* High-level design is considered.
* Not for problem solving.
* Whole world is invited,
Only team members, ScrumMaster, product owner, can talk
* Helps avoid other unnecessary meetings.
What will you do in the daily scrum?
* It is not a status meeting or status to the Scrum Master
* You need to answer the below three question as part of your Sprint goal commitments in front of peers
* What did you do yesterday?
* What will you do today?
* Is anything in your way or issue or Escalation?
About Author / Additional Info:
Technical Architect (SOA)