|A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles|
|HOME||LOGIN||SUBMIT ARTICLES||TOP AUTHORS||WANT AN ACCOUNT?|
Using a Flip Video Camcorder For Fund RaisingBY: Brandon Johnston | Category: Technology | Submitted: 2010-09-16 13:32:43
Article Summary: "This article tells how you can use the Flip Video camera to help in your efforts of raising money for fund raisers..."
The terrible state of the economy has led many performance art companies and non-profit organizations to feel the sting just as hard. Raising funds to perform their work just got all the more difficult. No longer can organizations sit back and depend on the usual channels of funding. While that may still exist, the supply of available cash is dwindling.
One great thing about this situation is that it forces people to innovate in their approach to the problem of funding. Over the last year or so, we've seen people take advantage of technology to secure new sponsors using unconventional ways. It's not just about what you are raising money for, but the kind of attention you receive from others. As mentioned earlier, money is now tight for every one, so upping your game to bring in donations is key to your success. One way to stand out from the crowd is my offering a video experience to your potential donors.
Using Flip Video Recordings In Solicitations
A trend I've been noticing lately is the use of web video in solicitations. Since the medium is low-cost and easily available, it makes perfect sense. With the availability of simple and affordable recording tools like the Flip Video camcorder, it's even more accessible. Some brilliant uses I've seen include:
* Links to videos of performances, charity work and other activities that show the parties more about what the organization is about.
* Video pitches that speak to potential sponsors directly.
* Special performances shot with portable recorders like the Flip Video camera put on exclusively for an online audience that the organization is trying to appeal to.
Funding Is Still Good
If you're willing to change with the times, funding is still as available as it used to be. There are just different avenues available for getting it. If you use accessible technologies - like the Flip Video camcorder, editing software and online video sites - to your advantage, you might surprise yourself with the new patrons you discover.
About Author / Additional Info:
Brandon has been writing articles online for nearly 7 years now. You can also check out his latest web site at http://www.otterboxcases.org, which reviews iphone cases.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• Training of Trainers and the Need For It
• Education in Politics and Governance - Now a Reality
• Car Dealer Business Made Easy
• Kerala Holiday - Treasure Remarkable Experience of Lifetime
Latest Articles in "Technology" category:
• Security Robots on Patrol
• Apple Pay Overview
• Enterprise Mobility - Overview Part 1
• M-OTA: Mobile 'Over-The- Air' (OTA) Overview
• MDM: Mobile Device Management Overview
• 3M MAC Protocol Review
• Build, Deploy and Test - Advanced Software Development Practice - Part 1
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||