A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles
Absolutely Free - Start Sharing Your Knowledge Today!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Online Since Year 2000
Prefer MBA After GraduationBY: Raja Vikram | Category: Education | Submitted: 2012-05-28 22:13:04
Most of the students get confused about their career after graduation. As per parents they think of something, few think of their choice or their friends choices, few may opt for their brother or sisters choices. It is advisable to think twice before you opt anything.
"Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career- Abdul Kalam"
As rightly said by the legend Mr Abdul Kalam, career is important and to reach top of it you need strength. It can be achieved only by planning and passion. As discussed it is necessary for a graduate to think of his career after that. The planning should start from the second year itself and should be implemented in the final year. A passion can run you anywhere in your career. Plan, organize and implement your paths to achieve the goal and enjoy success.
It depends in which stream you are and plan career accordingly. If you feel that you are going to handle something in marketing, finance, accounts or supply chain then MBA is the best option to go for. A graduate in streams like commerce can easily go ahead with MBA as an option. Managerial skills of yours can make you to choose MBA for your future. Let's discuss how to choose and go ahead with MBA as a career option.
Need to observe few points to choose MBA.
1. Are you a commerce graduate?
2. Looking for a managerial, leadership career.
3. Want to be an entrepreneur or have your own business
4. Have passion to read management
5. Wants to handle a team or project
6. Looking for a better remuneration in career.
7. You love sales, marketing, finance, HR or any of MBA subjects
8. If you have good communication and soft skills.
9. Have skills to earn money through your business ideas.
10. Wants to handle family business effectively
11. Wants to be in race of competition
12. Loves a creative field to be in
13. Wants to do some export and Import business
14. Last but not least wants to be a business administrator
Think of these plans and match yourself then MBA will be a perfect choice for you. But it depends where pursue. It is a secondary to think and implement. But if you feel that these are the correct and right choice for then go ahead with business administration as your career.
An MBA degree can make you to learn skills, knowledge, organizing things, planning, optimization, resource handling, executing or implementing, last but not least makes you result oriented to achieve your goal or objective. After MBA also you may go ahead with any of your choices i.e. to study further or any other profile of profession. But the knowledge you got from your MBA can make you to do better things. As per the present trend there is a stiff competition of MBA and students are confused where and what to opt for. Plan yourself first for doing an MBA then you can gather information automatically.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com/
About Author / Additional Info:
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• Should College Campus Safety Officers Be Armed? Part 1
• Is Every Friend Necessary ?
• Home Sweet Home - Tips to Decorate Your House
• Briggs Family
Latest Articles in "Education" category:
• Adolescence Educational Problem and Remedies
• Regulations and the Future of Trade and Investment in Cameroon
• How to Get Good Marks in Exam
• Ensure Harm to the Client in Electronic Banking
• Education System in India.
• The Time to Prepare is Now for the Next Disaster
• Benefits of Online English Classes
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||