|A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles|
|HOME||LOGIN||SUBMIT ARTICLES||TOP AUTHORS||WANT AN ACCOUNT?|
Methods That Can Help You Overcome InsomniaBY: Mano Johnson | Category: Self-Improvement | Submitted: 2010-07-30 23:01:14
Article Summary: "Sleeplessness or insomnia can be a severe health problem, but it can be psychological too. Read on to learn of the many natural remedies for sleeplessness..."
Sleep is a very important factor that is needed by all people. There are some people who suffer from lack of sleep and this can lead to various problems. Medical treatment is available to overcome lack of sleep, but that will cause the person to be affected by sedatives that are consumed. Her, a list of some of the natural methods are listed that will help you to get sleep and overcome your insomnia.
1. Relaxation: Relaxation is very important for you to be able to sleep peacefully. There are some people who meditate when they go to sleep and this is one of the best methods of sleeping. If you lead a very hectic and stress filled life, then you will still be thinking of all the things that you did in that day and this might not allow you to sleep. In this case, you should meditate, do relaxation exercises and also try to do breathing exercises and these will help the Oxygen to your body to increase and you will start feeling drowsy. This is because these relaxation exercises will make you sedated naturally.
2. Recollect your complete day activity: For some people, relaxation is important while sleeping, for others, they need to think of something when they sleep. Close your eyes and initialize recollecting your complete day activities that you performed till night. Memorize each and every action that you performed. Suppose, you visited any market place, talked with a particular person, attended phone calls, watched a movie, all of it should be recollected. This will not only improve your memory, but will help you to be relaxed and if you follow this method regularly you will go to sleep in natural way. This is the best method for getting sleep.
3. Say No to Alcoholic drinks: Try to avoid alcoholic drinks like wine and beer. Drinking before sleep is not good for health as it creates stomach problem. The alcoholic drinks affect the brain badly. It makes the brain lose control and brings other disorders. The alcohol gives birth to the headache problem, mental agony. Smoking cigarettes is not only injurious for health but also creates throat problems and you lose good sleep.
4. Concentrate on your breathing: If you try to concentrate on the breathing that you are doing, then it is rhythmical and your mind is also slowly tuned to this rhythmic tune and you will be able to sleep peacefully.
5. Light music: You should play a relaxing light music in the background to increase the chances of sleep. If the music that you are playing is not loud, then it will be relaxing. On the other hand, if you are playing loud music, it will cause your sleep to be disturbed.
These are some of the most important methods that will help you to go to sleep. There are some people who find other methods helpful for them. If you suffer from chronic sleeplessness and these methods do not have any effect, then you should seek medical advice and treatment immediately.
About Author / Additional Info:
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• Increased Claims Lead to Bigger Commissions While Insurance Companies Lose
• Main Characteristics of the Superior Telephone Answering Service
• Take Charge to Charge Yourself Now Through Crystals.
• How to Adjust in a New Family and Impress Your In-Laws?
Latest Articles in "Self-Improvement" category:
• How to Develop Your Concentration
• Successful Time Management
• A Tall Standing Lonely Tree
• The Incredible Marshmallow Theory
• Why Acetal and Delrin Are the Same But Different Polymers
• CRIME: An Outcome of Missing Emotions
• Who is 'I' and What is 'I'
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||