|A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles|
|HOME||LOGIN||SUBMIT ARTICLES||TOP AUTHORS||WANT AN ACCOUNT?|
Importance of EDUCATIONBY: Geetu Singh | Category: Education | Submitted: 2010-03-22 07:06:52
Article Summary: "How Education is important for all of us..."
We all hear about education in our daily life. We all want to get best education. Parents are always find new schemes related to education for their kids. They are always try to registered their kids by which kids can get maximum facilities in the same field. But basically what is EDUCATION? Education is a knowledge for which we have to do hard work to get it but once we get it there will be no hard work only a smile and peace. It'll store in our mind and attached with our soul for the rest of our life. Education makes us a civilised person, develops our mind,pure our soul,develops the way of our thinking and makes us eligible to make a special place in the society. Education helps us in earning our bread for our livelihood. Education create the understanding to understand the things in a better way. If we are educated we can help and make our next generation not only a good but a best person. Everyday from our day to day activities we are learning many things but to have this understanding to learn our base should be clean clear and strong which could possible only from school.For this everybody should aware about the places that are schools from where we can begin our education. So be a part of school and get the education, educated yourself and your loved one and then try to spread your unexhaustible knowledge all around.
About Author / Additional Info:
I Geetu singh have bachelor degree with science stream and B.ED so love to teach. I have an interest in writing but yes I am not perfect so please read my article and give response. Thanks with regards
Comments on this article: (3 comments so far)
• Packers and Movers - Choose a Good Relocating Service
• The Strangulation of Our Nation With Education
• India Ahoy! (The Tale of a Developing Nation)
• How to Adjust in a New Family and Impress Your In-Laws?
Latest Articles in "Education" category:
• Contextual Factors For Instructional Decision Making For Grades K-3
• Classroom Management For Grades K-6
• Content Standards For Curriculum and Instruction in Grades K-6: Part 1
• Content Standards For Curriculum and Instruction in Grades K-6: Part 2
• Assessment and Evaluation of Content Literacy For Grades K-6 (Part 1)
• Assessment and Evaluation of Content Literacy For Grades K-6 (Part 2)
• Curriculum and Instructional Program For Grades K-6 (Part One)
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||