Submit Articles A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles  
 
HOME WANT AN ACCOUNT? SUBMIT ARTICLES TOP AUTHORS Debt Collections (Advt.)
 

Importance of Customer Service in Restaurants

BY: Jetendra M | Category: Food | Submitted: 2010-09-03 06:39:01
       No Photo
Article Summary: "The customer service is the essential for having best dining experience in a restaurant. This is equally important like quality of food to stay top and to earn satisfied customers...."


Share with Facebook Share with Linkedin Share with Twitter Share with Pinterest Email this article




Customer service is the key factor for getting satisfied customers. This plays very major role in each and every company's success. A company with best customer service is the most preferred company. Restaurants are one of the major industries where the customer service is expected more. A restaurant with good Customer service will be ranked higher than any other competitive restaurants.

Every customer expects his dinner should be served with smile. But most of the restaurants fail to understand this basic and the major expectation from the customer. When this is fulfilled the restaurant is valued more. Few restaurants do this customer service in the end part alone. That is only in serving the customers. When the food is served in the best way, customer gets almost 60% satisfied. So many don't care about the remaining 40% of satisfaction. Only very few restaurants gives 100% satisfaction to customers. Most of them are costlier. They get customer though they are costlier because they give 100% satisfaction.

This fact proves that customers value the services and also it tells it is the major expectation from them. But not all the time we can get into such restaurants. People started expecting the same satisfaction in all restaurants and sure it should be fulfilled. Now days all the restaurants show their care in providing better customer service. This makes them to stand in top for sure. Only few make it in a proper pay and stays in top.

A best restaurant realizes that customer service should start from the kitchen. Enough care should be taken to see the quality of raw materials used. The grains used should be of high quality.

Customers need to be satisfied with the quantity and taste too. Dosahut is one of the best restaurants that abide all the rules to tell them as the best since they give 100% customer service. Here the customer service starts from kitchen till the dish reaches the table. Enough care is taken for making sure they get quality grains and prepare them to its best way and also we get our dishes served with smile and care. It's one of the rare restaurants and also a good example for how the customer service should be.

About Author / Additional Info:
visit us at http://www.dosahut.us - Fremont CA

Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)

Comment Comment By Comment Date

Leave a Comment   |   Article Views: 10605


Additional Articles:
•   The Home Buyer Mindset - What Every Seller Should Know

•   When a Regulator Fails - An Analysis of RBI Monetary Policy

•   You Would Not Like It One Bit. It May Be the Annual Highlands

•   LED Lighting on Sujana's Radar


Latest Articles in "Food" category:
•   What an Anemic Girl Can Eat?

•   Importance Of Human Breast Milk

•   Protein Rich Chick Pea Soya Salad

•   McDonalds + Infant Formula = BAD IDEA!!!

•   Chemical Reactions Involved in the making of Invert Sugar Syrup

•   Cholesterol Free Food Storage Are Much in Demand Now.

•   Anton Posniak Designs Restaurants You'll Love!



Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml |