A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles
Absolutely Free - Start Sharing Your Knowledge Today!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Online Since Year 2000
How to Get Gardens of HeavensBY: Liyakat Shah | Category: Self-Improvement | Submitted: 2012-05-27 20:20:01
How To Get Gardens Of Heavens
According to Khalifa Umar (R.A), (May Allah be Pleased with him) that Surah Al-Muminun was revealed in His presence to the Prophet (Peace And Blessings Upon Him) and after words the Prophet (Peace And Blessings Upon Him) declared that the beginning ten Verses of this Surah that if one accept it and work accordingly then surely he will be the successor in both the worlds and his permanent abode will be the Gardens of Heaven.
1) Those who accept the invitation of the Messenger (Peace and Blessings upon Him), of True Faith and work righteous.
2) Those who punctually say their Prayers especially they try to perform with congregation which really shows the unity by sharing in the worship of Allah.
3) Those who keep up the good manners in Prayers, e.g. they do their ablution in proper manners, having humility in their Prayers, their eye down, standing with respect like slaves in front of their Master, having fear of their Lord, concentrate in their Prayers taking care as not to distract others by unnecessary movements.
4) Those who avoid the Vulgar, useless talks and companies.
5) Those who give alms and charities to clean up their goods and finance and in return clean up their souls.
6) Those who guard their modesty except with those joined to them in marriage bonds i.e. their wives and captives in their care, then they have no blame. Muslims should, guard themselves against any kind of sex abuse or sex perversion or may be it means that at home when they want to relax half covered providing they guard their modesty in front of their wives, maids and captives then they have no blame.
7) But those intensions or even hidden motives are for sex abuse then they are trans grassers.
8) Those who take care of trust entrusted to them fulfill their covenants and given promises. In the tradition the Prophet (Peace And Blessings Upon Him) said that an Hypocrite has four characters, a) he is dishonest to his Trust b) he always tell lies, c) he breaks his promises d) he fights and use the dirty abuses in his language.
9) Those who take care of their Prayers. Here the Prayers are mentioned twice to say how important is the habit of our compulsory prayers which should not be ignored and must perform with humility as soon as the calls are made which are essential for our spiritual well being and development, which bring us closer to Allah, remind us the Oneness of Allah, our Creator and Cherisher, thus He alone entitled for our worship and we offer Him our thanks.
10) They are the people who accepted the Faith and repent and followed the Righteous, so they are for sure will get the certificate of Heaven and lot more merits. This proves that by accepting the Faith one has to do the good deeds to get the success of this world and the Hereafter.
The Summary is taken from the Book "The Pearls Of Wisdom" by Mrs. Badria Kazim (May Allah shower Blessings And Mercy upon Her)
Mr. Liyakat Shah
Article Source: http://www.saching.com/
About Author / Additional Info:
A teacher by profession
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• The Transit Phase From Nomadic to Settled Life
• Academic Institutions and Online Degrees
• FEMALE FOETICIDE
• The Democrats Have No Political Fight in Them
Latest Articles in "Self-Improvement" category:
• Why Acetal and Delrin Are the Same But Different Polymers
• CRIME: An Outcome of Missing Emotions
• Who is 'I' and What is 'I'
• How to Avoid a Nervous Oral Presentation
• Always Do Good Deeds
• Try This Simple Experiment
• Be First to Apologize
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||