|A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles|
|HOME||LOGIN||SUBMIT ARTICLES||TOP AUTHORS||WANT AN ACCOUNT?|
How to Become a Vibration ConsultantBY: Career Advice | Category: Careers | Submitted: 2010-12-31 22:22:58
Article Summary: "A vibration consultant is a person who is involved in the acoustics of the building. Read on to learn how you can become a Vibration consultant..."
Who is a vibration consultant? This needs answering before you understand all about the job and the method that you need to follow to become a part of this profession. The vibration consultant is usually synonymous with acoustics consultant. This is one of the most important jobs that a person can think of in case the acoustics of a building has to be improved. There are various buildings that are built all over the world. Each of these buildings needs to have a good acoustics for the people to hear what is being said inside it.
Many buildings that have been built without the expert advice of the vibration consultant will have various problems. One of the common problems that is seen is the echo in the buildings. To overcome these problems, you should make sure that the building plans and details are okayed by the vibration consultant.
There are various steps that are needed in the process of a person becoming a consultant in this field.
1. Education: The basic school education is very important for the person who is set to become an acoustics expert. The individual needs to make sure that he is good in Physics. Education in the school should start with Physics as one of the subjects. Then after the school education, the individual can select wither specialization in Science with Physics as one of the main subjects in the college. If the person would like to become an engineer, then that too is acceptable in the process to become an acoustics expert or a vibration consultant. The individual needs to make sure that he is able to complete the undergraduate course in engineering.
2. Specialization: Though the engineering graduate, especially in the field of architecture will be able to understand the principles behind the buildings and their acoustics, a special education in the field will be better. Specialization can be in acoustics. This is a branch of engineering and the individual who is likely to become a vibration consultant should make sure that he or she is able to complete the required course to be a specialist in acoustics.
3. Experience: The practical exposure to various situations in real life will only make the person to become an expert. The individual who wants to be a consultant should make sure that he is able to work on various building projects as an acoustics expert along with an experienced person. This will help the individual to be able to excel in the profession. Adequate experience is needed before a person can become a consultant.
4. Roles of the person: The vibration consultant will have various roles in this field and for the person to excel in the profession, the person needs to make sure that he is an expert in various aspects like the design of acoustics, the noise exposure and safety, engineering in noise control. Other important aspects of this profession that the person needs to be experienced in include the underwater acoustics. Having adequate knowledge in all these are very important for the person to be an expert in acoustics and vibration.
This is the process in which a person will be able to become a successful vibration and acoustics consultant. Though the initial education is important for the person, the actual experience in various situations are equally if not more important. Knowing all these will help the person to become a vibration consultant.
About Author / Additional Info:
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• Marketing Tools to Make a Movie Blockbuster
• Honeymoon Package to Kerala - Gateway to Romantic Vacation
• Chrons Diseases
• My Love Story
Latest Articles in "Careers" category:
• How to Contain the Anxiety of Bad Spoken English
• Who Am I? A Roller Coaster Ride...
• HRM if not Essential for SURVIVAL Still Needed for ADVANCEMENT
• Right Course Selection For a Bright Career Opportunity
• Education in Politics and Governance - Now a Reality
• MBA Education - How Much Effective to Your Career
• 6 Aspects to Career Fulfillment
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||