|A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles|
|HOME||LOGIN||SUBMIT ARTICLES||TOP AUTHORS||WANT AN ACCOUNT?|
How to Become a Successful New Products Project ManagerBY: Career Advice | Category: Careers | Submitted: 2010-12-14 19:13:28
Article Summary: "A successful New Products Project Manager will need to have a good team and also make sure that the product created is sustainable..."
A new products project manager has two important aims and jobs. The first and the most important of the job is to create a new product with the help of a team that he builds. The other job that is equally important as the first job is the need to maintain the product that has been built. Though a manager of the product will also need to promote the product, there are other teams that may be involved in the job in a bigger company and so the job of the new product project manager is to maintain the product so that it works with no problems.
The success of a project manager who is involved in the process of creating a new product depends on various factors and these factors are all listed here.
1. The team: The manager is a person who heads a team. The team he is heading is very important if the product is to be successful. The commitment of the team in creating a new product is very important. If the team is to be successful in the business of creating a new product, then the manager is the person who needs to make sure that he is able to motivate the team in the business of building the new product. This is an important job and only the manager will be able to do this job successfully. The role of the manager starts from the instant that the person needs to select the team to head. The team is as important as the manager or as important as the team.
2. Education: The education that the manager completes is also important. The manager should be a graduate in the administration field. The person who is not a management person will not be able to successfully head the team. After completing the education in the management degree, the person will be ready to head the team.
3. Creativeness: The creativity of the person and also the members of the team is very important. This is because of the fact that the person will be able to be successfully complete the project only if the right product is created. The product should also have many advantages over the other products that are already present in the market.
4. Experience: The individual who is a new products project manager will not be able to get experience as a product manager because he will be heading the team. The person should be able to get the relevant experience before becoming a product manager. This experience will be as a member of a team that is creating a new product. Once this experience is gained by the person, he will be able to make sure that he knows the role that is required of him in that particular job. This is an important aspect that the person needs to understand.
5. Creation and Maintenance of product: Once all the other aspects of the product creation have been set, the person also needs to make sure that there is progress in the core job and this is in the field of creation of a product and then the maintenance of the product that has been created. This will help the team to be successful. Once the prototype of the product has been created, it needs to be tested and then the product is ready and this will spell success for the new products project manager.
About Author / Additional Info:
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• People With Authority and Positions
• Summerhill Dialogue
• Adam Sandler: Comedian With Bad Temper
• LED Lighting on Sujana's Radar
Latest Articles in "Careers" category:
• How to Contain the Anxiety of Bad Spoken English
• Who Am I? A Roller Coaster Ride...
• HRM if not Essential for SURVIVAL Still Needed for ADVANCEMENT
• Right Course Selection For a Bright Career Opportunity
• Education in Politics and Governance - Now a Reality
• MBA Education - How Much Effective to Your Career
• 6 Aspects to Career Fulfillment
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||