A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles
Absolutely Free - Start Sharing Your Knowledge Today!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Online Since Year 2000
Beautiful Inspirational ThoughtsBY: Liyakat Shah | Category: Self-Improvement | Submitted: 2012-04-07 09:04:58
Beautiful Inspirational Thoughts
• A honey bee visits two million flowers to collect five hundred milligrams of honey. So our work load is nothing as compared to them Be cheerful and keep working
• To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world
• Measure wealth not by things you have, but by the things you have for which you would not take money
• Don't hurt anyone. It takes only few seconds to hurt people you love, and it can take years to heal.
• Our past is a series of lessons that advance us to higher levels of living and loving. The relationships we entered stayed in or ended taught us necessary lessons.
• A successful man is he who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him! Learn to accept criticism proactively and with grace.
• No one will manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly God does not give problems without solutions. Only we should have patience and courage to find them
• Do not complain about others change yourself if you want peace. It is easier to protect our feet with shoes than to carpet the earth.
• Do not only be close with someone who makes you happy. Be close with someone who cannot be happy.
• God has deposited love, joy, prosperity peace and smile. Plus all kind of blessings in your account. Use without limit. The pin code is PRAYER
• A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
• To be a winner, all you need to give is all you have.
• People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing.
• If the war between falsehood and truth than falsehood wins the first battle and truth the last.
• Life is like a win, you can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.
• Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
• An empty purse frightens away friends
• A bird in hand is worth than two in a bush
Mr. Liyakat Shah
Article Source: http://www.saching.com/
About Author / Additional Info:
A teacher by profession
Comments on this article: (1 comments so far)
• Discipline in Islam
• Child Hearing Loss - Does Your Son or Daughter Suffer From it?
• Explore the Top Most Tourist Attractions in New Zealand (Dive Tatapouri and Auckland)
• A Web Browser With Built-In Antivirus and Lots More
Latest Articles in "Self-Improvement" category:
• Why Acetal and Delrin Are the Same But Different Polymers
• CRIME: An Outcome of Missing Emotions
• Who is 'I' and What is 'I'
• How to Avoid a Nervous Oral Presentation
• Always Do Good Deeds
• Try This Simple Experiment
• Be First to Apologize
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||