A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles
Absolutely Free - Start Sharing Your Knowledge Today!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Online Since Year 2000
Precautions Against Terrorist EventsBY: Liyakat Shah | Category: Issues | Submitted: 2012-05-27 21:00:58
Precautions Against Terrorist Events
We must take the following precautions to avoid any terrorist activity.
• Be alert and aware of the surrounding area. Terrorist never give you any warning before they strike.
• Learn about emergency exits and ways to vacate the premises immediately in case of terrorist attack.
• Try to keep yourself invisible from the eyes of terrorists if you are a celebrity or own an organization.
• Use efficient security force and physical security aids after properly screening the persons you appoint.
• Have a system to identify and track the movement of the people coming in and going out of the premises.
• Check the incoming vehicles in premises and designate the areas that need to be safe as restricted areas.
• Have the plan to fight an attack ready always be prepared to implement them in any emergency event.
• Report any suspicious object seen anywhere around immediately to the authorities without touching it.
• Do not touch any object or package that you find suspicious.
• Never accept the identification marks of package on its face value.
• Do not use two way radios or wireless equipments in the vicinity of a suspicious object or bomb.
• Do not use mobile phones near suspected bombs.
• Check all the visitors and their belongings thoroughly.
• Never allow any visitor or vehicle to enter an area that needs to be protected without through check up.
• Never leave any belongings, objects vehicles or places in any premise that must be safe, unattended.
• Never go in public places with too many unattended things and maintain safe distance from public transport.
• Do not allow the strangers to use lifts of important premises or park cars or any cabs near your premises.
• Put safety films on the glasses of your vehicles to avoid scattering of glass pieces in case of blast nearby.
• Maintain strict vigilance and checklist on daily basis.
• If anything suspicious is located nearby, immediately inform bomb disposal squad control room nearby.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com/
About Author / Additional Info:
A teacher by profession
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?
• Exciting Places For Singapore Tourism - Dazzling Attractions to Visit
• Is Oil a Good Investment ?
• Symptoms of Walking Pneumonia and How to Treat it?
Latest Articles in "Issues" category:
• Caste and Gender Based Reservation
• Trained Human Resource Personnel - Need of the Hour for IBO
• Perceptual Mapping in Human Resource Management: An Insight
• Conspiracy Against Farooqi Girls High School
• Oil Conservation and Steps to Conserve It
• Teenagers Depression and Suicide
• The Cylinder Goes Political
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||