|A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles|
|HOME||LOGIN||SUBMIT ARTICLES||TOP AUTHORS||WANT AN ACCOUNT?|
Physical Toys and Digital GamesBY: NILAMADHAB MISHRA | Category: Technology | Submitted: 2014-12-17 07:36:33
Article Summary: "The discussion is made on physical toys and digital games. A trend was discussed, that migrates from real world experience to the experience of digital world, so as to make more reality and user friendly. .."
The discussion initiates with physical toys and digital games.
• Real world experience
• Tangible representation of digital information
• Capacitate and optical tracking enabled
An Input / output brush demonstration is done, that incorporates samples, texts, video of the real-world representation through tangible representation of digital information.
A trend was discussed, that migrates from real world experience to the experience of digital world, so as to make more reality and user friendly.
Smarter mechanism about Gauss toy is discussed. It includes as followings:-
• Permanent magnet emit 3D uniform magnetic field.
• Magnetic interference can be minimized.
• Magnetic allows for free grasping.
• Sense multiple magnets in a real-time application.
• Titable and rollable Gauss bits are characterized for magnetic field patterns. For titable, the magnetic field may be cylindrical symmetric.
Based on the contextual information provided, the game apps can be made smarter and intelligence to generate interests among children masses.
The following discussion also has made with some visualizations.
• Capacitate tracking of magnetic objects
• Optical tracking of the magnetic objects.
• The erudition context includes sensing algorithms.
The overall sensing algorithms manly encompasses following things:-
- Spiral extraction
The utility includes following three main steps.
1. Integrative form of construction and manipulations
2. Constructing elastic physical structure
3. Construct controller for near surface interactions.
The final discussion is made on magnetic shielding, that acts as a best mechanism to reduce the magnetic interference among sets of magnetic objects. Playing chess is a type of game application, where multi-token problem is common. The knobs multi-core tokens provide additional IDs and orientation information for the better result.
About Author / Additional Info:
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• An Appeal to Youth ! Serving Country Using Resources Like Facebook
• India Ahoy! (The Tale of a Developing Nation)
• The Creation of a Katana
• The Running Hours in the Shoe Workplace
Latest Articles in "Technology" category:
• Security Robots on Patrol
• Apple Pay Overview
• Enterprise Mobility - Overview Part 1
• M-OTA: Mobile 'Over-The- Air' (OTA) Overview
• MDM: Mobile Device Management Overview
• 3M MAC Protocol Review
• Build, Deploy and Test - Advanced Software Development Practice - Part 1
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||