|A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles|
|HOME||LOGIN||SUBMIT ARTICLES||TOP AUTHORS||WANT AN ACCOUNT?|
Natural EnvironmentBY: Liyakat Shah | Category: Nature | Submitted: 2012-05-27 19:31:02
Article Summary: "Natural Environment is a creation of God which is very useful to us. We must take care to protect it at any cost from overuse or any damage. Natural resources are limited and a care is to be taken to preserve it because some natural resources if used once we cannot get it back again.."
Natural Environment is a creation of God which is very useful to us. We must take care to protect it at any cost from overuse or any damage. Natural resources are limited and a care is to be taken to preserve it because some natural resources if used once we cannot get it back again.
1) The natural conditions that surround and affect the living world on the earth form the natural environment.
2) Lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere and biosphere are a part of the natural environment.
3) Biotic factors like human beings, animals, birds, plants etc. and the abiotic factors like air, water, sunlight, hills, etc. are two components of the natural environment.
4) Biotic factors and abiotic factors of the natural environment are related to each other.
Biotic Factors of Natural Environment
1) Human being, animals, birds, plants, micro-organisms are the living things. Therefore, they are called biotic factors
2) Biotic factors require oxygen, water, sunlight, etc. for their life. Oxygen, water, sunlight, etc. are abiotic factors. Thus, abiotic factors are useful for biotic factors.
Abiotic Factors of Natural Environment
1) Air, soil, water, sunlight, clouds, hills etc. are non-living things. Therefore, they are called abiotic factors.
2) Remains of plants, animals, etc. decay and get mix with abiotic factors.
Cohesion in Nature
1) As biotic factors and abiotic factors of the natural environment are related to each other, the cohesion in the nature is maintained.
About Author / Additional Info:
A teacher by profession
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• How a Group Training Session Can Save You Money?
• Aspirin and Treatment of Joint Pain Or Arthritis in Pets
• Let's Try to Change the Ideology of Life
• How to Clear UGC-NET exam?
Latest Articles in "Nature" category:
• Prairie Burning
• Man and His Environment
• No Entropy and Climate Change
• Time Spent in Leisure - An Account
• Falsons: The Grand Conclusion
• Observing the Falcons
• Animal Vs Human - Who is more intelligent?
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||