A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles
Absolutely Free - Start Sharing Your Knowledge Today!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Online Since Year 2000
How a Group Training Session Can Save You Money?BY: juliet andreya | Category: Others | Submitted: 2011-01-06 01:13:10
Group training sessions allows companies to train larger volumes in multiple locations faster with fewer hassles than training staff individually. Group training session helps reduce the overhead cost of providing training and is therefore a lot of companies who have a requirement to undertake training on an ongoing basis due to regulatory compliance.
If you are operating in one of the most highly regulated and audited industries such as the food industry, pharmaceutical and medical devices or the service industry where you are required to constantly meet the compliance guidelines, you can benefit immensely from group training sessions.
The old traditional paper based methods of compliance training in group sessions can be costly with many headaches - taking into account training courses, certificates, downtime due to employees taking the course and the inability to track compliance in real time. New methods have now emerged to the market that allows companies to prove compliance at the click of a button while also allowing larger volumes of staff to be trained quicker, cost effectively with more benefits as seen as follows;
• Save Money - New advanced group training methods has been shown to save over 51% on existing traditional methods of Compliance Training.
• Reduce Overheads- New advanced group training methods is faster, more efficient and less expensive than any current method.
• Reduce Production Downtime - Courses can be completed faster and more efficiently, meaning less impact on production downtimes.
• Prove Compliance - New advanced group training methods allows you to report on your entire workforce at the click of a button, identifying issues and generates reports.
• Competency, not Attendance - New advanced group training methods allows you to prove the competence of your workforce rather than their "attendance at a training session"
• Increased Effectiveness - You can train and assess 100's of trainees per day, all without any paperwork!
Most of the online compliance training platforms also allows you to store data securely online which removes the need for any paperwork allowing companies to spend their time on other important projects instead.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com/
About Author / Additional Info:
Group training session is a cost effective approach that allows companies to meet their regulatory compliance requirements with less hassles. Find out the great benefits of group training session in meeting the compliance standard at http://nvolve.net/groupLearner.html
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• I Got Rid of My Girlfriend Now I Really Need Her Back
• Importance of Having Healthy Lungs
• How to Purchase Investment Properties Without Getting Ripped Off
• What is Healthy Lifestyle ?
Latest Articles in "Others" category:
• Risk, Fresh Employees, and Hiring Approach
• Half - A - Man
• Shapes of Swimming Pool
• The Effects of Media Ownership on Mass Media Contents. (Part 1)
• Every Revolution Was First a Thought in One Mans Mind
• 25 GUIDELINES AT INTERVIEW TO FOLLOW
• Solvency II and Its Impact on Existing Subordinated Bonds of Insurers
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||