A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles
Absolutely Free - Start Sharing Your Knowledge Today!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Online Since Year 2000
Five Do's and Don'ts When Participating in a Group Discussion (GD)BY: Pallavi Mhatre | Category: Careers | Submitted: 2011-05-11 05:10:42
Five Do's and Don'ts when participating in a Group Discussion (GD)
• Sit erect and lean forward when necessary.
• Grab every opportunity to pitch in with valid points.
• Discuss as much variety as possible or bring a 360 degree perspective of the topic during the discussion
• Have full control over your body language
• Reflect 'leadership ability' and an 'ability to listen and comprehend' in your overall approach during the discussion.
• Address your points of discussions to the panel which is conducting or watching your discussion.
• Pose that you know more than what you actually do!
• Stare at yourself or any member in particular or look up at the ceiling.
• Cut anybody sternly especially if he or she is making a valid point.
• Pick an argument or show hostility with any member during the discussion.
And of course the basic but yet the biggest at times.....
SPEAK FOR SURE...... AND WITHOUT HESITATION!!!!!!!
Please note: This may not necessarily be a comprehensive kit with all tips equipped for a successful GD, but yet it has few handy tips that can lead one to take a group discussion with a great amount of confidence and satisfaction.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com/
About Author / Additional Info:
I am an Asst. Prof. with MET Institute of Management Mumbai
Comments on this article: (1 comments so far)
• Importance of Customer Service in Restaurants
• Allah is Greatest of Great
• Muhammad (S.A.W.) the Most Influential Person in History
• How Septic Tanks Work
Latest Articles in "Careers" category:
• HRM if not Essential for SURVIVAL Still Needed for ADVANCEMENT
• Right Course Selection For a Bright Career Opportunity
• Education in Politics and Governance - Now a Reality
• MBA Education - How Much Effective to Your Career
• 6 Aspects to Career Fulfillment
• Life just goes on on and on
• Temporary Staffs Benefits Nursing Jobs in Philadelphia
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||