A Collection of Informative and Interesting Articles
Absolutely Free - Start Sharing Your Knowledge Today!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Online Since Year 2000
Be Honest and True From All AspectsBY: Liyakat Shah | Category: Issues | Submitted: 2012-02-27 08:21:10
Well today we find that many people have forgotten the basic lessons of honesty and truthfulness and people who even know the lessons of honesty they are surrounded by the clouds of name and fame so the procedure becomes meaningless and loses its charms of serving humanity. The lessons of honesty is very often taught and inculcated by our parents and teachers and it is mere implemented by people from time to time by we people. Even school kids or an illiterate person is formally or informally associated with it. If a child founds an unknown objects and his heart keeps on asking several questions, if he is highly motivated with principles of honesty than he or she would inquire to the teacher and would be satisfied till that lost property reaches its destination. Honest people never show off or advertise their honesty nor keep on chatting about their good deeds. Be honest with all the way keep your behavior same as you keep with near and dear ones.
The teachings of Prophet Mohammad ( Peace And Blessings Upon Him And His Family) is based upon honesty and truthfulness.
"O you who believe! Fear God, and be with those who are true (in word and deeds)." (Quran 9:119)
• "Woe unto those who give short measure, those who, when they are to receive their due from people, demand that it be given in full but when they have to measure or weigh whatever they owe to others, give less than what is due. Do they not know that they are bound to be raised from the dead (and called to account) on an awesome Day, the Day when all men shall stand before the Sustainer of all the worlds?" (Quran 83:1-6)
• "Truthfulness leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to Paradise. In addition, a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes a truthful person. Falsehood leads to wickedness and evil-doing, and wickedness leads to the (Hell) Fire, and a man may keep on telling lies till he is written before God, as a liar". (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
• "Honesty descended from the Heavens and settled in the roots of the hearts of men (faithful believers), and then the Quran was revealed and the people read the Quran, (and learnt it from it) and also learnt from the sayings and traditions. Both the Quran and the traditions strengthened their honesty. (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 116: Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "Truthfulness leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to Paradise. And a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes a truthful person. Falsehood leads to Al-Fajur (i.e. wickedness, evil-doing), and Al-Fajur (wickedness) leads to the (Hell) Fire, and a man may keep on telling lies till he is written before Allah, a liar."
Article Source: http://www.saching.com/
About Author / Additional Info:
A teacher by profession
Comments on this article: (1 comments so far)
• Short Story: Metamorphosis
• I.P.L. : Pakistan's India and it's Labyrinths
• Women Empowerment and Their Role in Rural Local Self Government - Part 1
• How to Become a Successful New Products Project Manager
Latest Articles in "Issues" category:
• Let us Give Them a Dream
• Caste and Gender Based Reservation
• Trained Human Resource Personnel - Need of the Hour for IBO
• Perceptual Mapping in Human Resource Management: An Insight
• Conspiracy Against Farooqi Girls High School
• Oil Conservation and Steps to Conserve It
• Teenagers Depression and Suicide
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
|| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml ||