A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Why do the employees prefer working in developed countries.BY: Muhammed Haris | Category: Business and Finance | Post Date: 2009-07-14
It is the dream of young people to work in US an in other developed countries to better income than their own country. There are many people who establish their residents and settle in these countries where they are working. The main reason for this is that their talents are paid better in developed countries than in developing countries. Working in developed countries even provide better scope for job promotion and to achieve good fame in their profession. There are rare cases of achieving name and fame in the profession when working in developing countries. Most of the well established Multi National companies are based in developed countries. In developing countries most of the professionals work in outsourced processes.
Outsourced operations / BPO have the many limitations such as:
1. They need to follow the rules and regulations set by the client countries. So they have less scope to take independent decisions, they are either taken by the management or by higher associates.
2. The services provided by the BPOs are bound to follow the service agreements with the clients.
3. The quality and productivity factors at the BPOs are set by the client companies.
4. The working hours of BPO employees are set by the client companies.
5. Many times the assigned work targets require the BPO employees require them to work for extra hours. Such extra hours are not paid unless they have been approved by the client companies.
6. Outsourced operations have the risk of process being taken back by the client for any dissatisfaction by the client companies.
7. Most of the BPOs have the restrictions do not have the independence of accessing the internet to cope up with the limitations set by the client companies.
8. Most of the BPOs do not provide the freeness like listening to music at work, having more break times etc.
9. Taking the leaves even if it is for important reasons have to be approved by the client companies in most of the cases.
10. The employees of BPOs need to adjust to the migration of them from process to another process as per the requirements of client companies. It requires the BPO employees to learn the new processes from the beginning. The earlier experience in another process is not of much help in such cases.
Because of these reasons, most of the employees prefer working for MNC, especially in the developing countries.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info: Hi I am Muhammed Haris. You may reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +919739094168
* Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar
* Who are the Maoists in India and what do they want?
* Be Trendy And Wear Lots Of Clothing Accessories
* Health benefits of fish oil: Good for Heart, Hair, Brain & Arthritis
* PROMOTE DOMESTIC TOURISM
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 2451
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.