A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Top reasons to prefer investing in Indian stock market.BY: sharetipsinfo | Category: Business and Finance | Post Date: 2009-08-18
Invest in India the fastest growing economy in the world
Indian stock market is rapidly going higher and higher and increasingly becoming popular among the foreign investors. There are so many reasons that investors from all around the world are showing interest in the Indian stock market. Here we are presenting some of the factors that have made the Indian stock market a preferred choice to invest over other international stock markets.
1. Largest Democracy - India is the largest democracy in the world. With the solid foundation of the constitution and parliamentary democracy India is surely a place where trade and commerce is natured by the government with carefully framed rules and regulations.
2. Steady government - For years India has seen democratically elected steady governments that ensure political stability in the country that is a primary requisite for the economic advancement and industrial development in the country. A politically stable situation in the country guarantees steady growth of the industrial sector and rise in the stock market.
3. The 2nd largest market - India is the 2nd largest country in the world in terms of population and hence the country is the 2nd largest consumer market in the world as well. So there is no doubt the businesses will flourish in the country with a steady rise.
4. Economic growth - For the last few years India has seen steady economic growth. The parameters that are used to measure the overall economic standard of the country are on the rise. The higher GDP, rate of annual growth, foreign currency reserve, Human development index - all these factors are at a satisfactory level and showing steady rise.
5. Infrastructure - Indian has posted a great development in the infrastructure development. Be it power, roads, transportation, telecommunication India has progressed in every field. These factors have definitely helped the industry and business grow in the country at a rapid pace.
6. Booming industrial sector - The industry sectors in the country are showing phenomenal growth since the last few years that have actually added a boost to the economy of the country. With some of the Indian companies taking over large foreign companies and the IT sector showing great potentials - Indian industries are making it big at the international level.
7. SEBI - The Securities and Exchange Board of India is the authority that oversees the activities of the stock exchanges in India. The strict monitoring of the SEBI and carefully laid down acts and rules have made the Indian stock markets more efficient, trustworthy and transparent.
8. Online Trading - The online trading facility have surely made the Indian stock markets more accessible to foreign investors and NRIs. The online trading facility lets you invest in the Indian stock market from anywhere in the world and at any time of the day.
9. FDI- According to the recent decisions of the government of India 100% FDI is allowed for most of the sectors in India.
10. BSE - Bombay stock exchange has the most number of companies listed among all the stock exchanges in the world. In terms of market capitalization of the listed companies it is the largest in South Asia and the 12th largest in the world.
11. NSE - This is the largest stock exchange in India in terms of trading volume.
12. Higher GDP - For the last few years India is posting higher GDP rates that is the proof of growing industrial sectors and booming market. The higher GDP and lower import and export India is able to reduce the effect of recession as well.
13. Biggest enterprises - Indian industry boasts of some of the biggest enterprises in the world.
14. Least affected by recession - When other countries in the west have worst hit with the recession of the economy and industry, India is among some of the least affected countries. It is the bindings of the regulations and control of the government on some sectors that have made it possible to withstand the global recession that is being described as the worst economical depression of all times.
15. A happening market - With acquisitions, mergers, takeovers - Indian industry is seeing it all. As an investor you can always take the advantage of these events and make huge profit from the Indian stock market.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info:
* The Green Job Boom
* Durga puja celebration in West Bengal - Durga pooja festival.
* India software industry future prediction and forecast of computer jobs - My thoughts
* Yoghurt as a natural food with many health benefits
* Too Much Sadness Causes Death
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 1808
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.