A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Tips to select and buy a new car:BY: David Prakash Kumar | Category: Shopping | Post Date: 2009-08-25
A new car is always on the mind of many people. Buying a new car is the aim and ambition of those who do not own a car. Even those who already own a car may want to purchase another car. The new car market is now flooded with hundreds of models of cars. A buyer may be confused as to which car to purchase.
The selection and buying of a new car depends on the need of the individual. Some people need more comfort than performance from their cars and others may need high performing cars than those that have a lot of comfort. There are also people who need both comfort and performance from their cars. The price of the cars varies according to the variation in the performance and comforts added to the car.
Important things to consider when buying a new car:
1. Comfort: The car needs to be comfortable both for the individual driving the car and also for the passengers of the car. Comfort in a car can be ensured by adequate cushioning of the seats, the temperature maintenance inside the car. The ability of the car to take a lot of bumps without causing discomfort to those inside the car is also very important factor in the comfort of the car.
2. Performance: The performance of the car is also very important for the individuals who are purchasing the car. The car should be having good mileage which is very important. Other than this, the speed of the car and the acceleration are also very important aspects to be considered while purchasing a new car.
3. Price: Price may be a very important factor for some people. For others, it may not be a factor at all. One has to research the prices of various cars of the similar segment and also compare the comfort s present in cars of other companies. Comparing the prices and also the features will help a person buying the car to make the right choice about the purchase of the car.
4. Maintenance: People who buy a new car would like the car to be maintenance free for as long as possible. This is a very important factor when people buy a new car. After spending a lot of money on a new car, people like to have fun with the car rather than going to the mechanic shop to get it repaired. So people prefer and also should buy cars that are maintenance free for at least a few years after the purchase.
5. Safety: Safety features in cars have gone through a lot of change over the past few decades. The needs of the people have changed over the years. The changes in technology have also caused improvements in the safety features available in cars. Improved braking systems have made the driver have more control over the car. Features like air bags and good quality seat belts are very essential in cars that are purchased.
These are the things that a new car buyer has to look for while purchasing a car.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info: I am a physiotherapist by profession. A writer by interest. I take up freelance assignments for various websites and blogs. Comments are welcome at email@example.com
* Food Addiction: Natural ways to stop and overcome food cravings.
* How To Add Romance In Life
* Can women earn more money than men?
* Scuderia Toro Rosso's New Stars and Stripes: Brook Johnston Arrives For Testing In Valencia
* Al Qaeda philosophy is not dormant
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 2191
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.