A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Tips to keep your boss happy at workBY: Deena David | Category: Business and Finance | Post Date: 2009-08-24
Employees are usually very hard working, but still almost all the bosses are never satisfied with the work. There are various reasons for this. Even if a employee works hard, sometimes t does not get noticed due to the heavy work and also in the amount of work done by all the employees, the actual work done by an individual gets lost. There are employees who may never work, but they mask their lack of work in the work done by others. Worse still is the fact that they get praised more than the employee who puts in more effort.
This article talks of the various ways of satisfying the employer. These tips when followed will keep your boss happy with your work. These have to be followed daily till the boss notices your work. Once the boss notices your work and praises you, then it will be a walk in the park. This is because once a boss gets a good impression of a worker, then everything that the worker does is usually noticed and praised.
1. Always be busy: There are many times when a very hard working employee has completed a very difficult and time taking assignment. Then when the employee takes a break. This is the time when the boss finds time to visit the employee's room. The impression created is that the worker is whiling away the time. This should never happen. When you take a break, take it when other people do. This will not make you stand out. If you are not able to take a break because of the hectic work, it is better not to take a late break. It is better to continue working and being busy. This will create a good impression if the boss ever comes into the room where you are working.
2. Meetings: As an employee, when you are invited for a staff meeting, though you think you do not need to attend it, it is better to attend the meeting. Even if you do not speak anything in the meeting, it creates an impression that you are interested in the affairs of the company. This will help to create a positive impression. Not attending meetings can make you look as if you are not bothered about the functioning of the company.
3. Confidence while talking: It is better to talk with confidence at all times. Even when there is something that you do not know, tell that you have forgotten it and you will report the exact details in a few minutes or hours. Diffident workers are always considered to be at a disadvantage in an organization. Confidence will make the employer think that you are a good worker. It will make the boss happy and also get a good opinion of the worker.
4. Time sense: Whenever there is a meeting or even for work, start early from home and attend it on time. Going late for work or for meetings can lead the boss to have a very poor opinion of the employee. Maintaining proper time will make the boss have a good opinion of the employee.
5. Latest trends: The employee should know the latest trends in the line of work that he or she is doing. This will help the boss to form a good opinion of the worker. Reading up on latest trends should be a continuous process. This will help in self development and also get a good name from the boss and also keep him happy.
These tips should be collectively done to get a good opinion from the boss. This will keep the boss happy all the time at work.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info: I have completed my Masters Degree in Paediatric Nursing. I am a writer with a passion for writing. I have been writing for some blogs and other sites. Comments are welcome at the following e mail address: email@example.com
* Economic and regulatory requirement
* Looks who's making India read like never before
* Keep away from internet addiction- A serious health risk
* Call Me Crazy, But I'm Loving My Life Because I Achieved Success With MLM
* Television: Harmful Effects in Social life
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 3020
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.