A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Responsibilities of a writerBY: Muhammed Haris | Category: Writing | Post Date: 2009-07-21
Writers are the informal law makers or the unauthorized legislators of the world. They have crucial right and responsibilities of the creating proper awareness amongst the people. There is an immense power in the words of the writers. It may create peace or violence depending on the way words have been used. So the writers should be very careful in using their words, which the people read. A responsible writer, should make sure,
1. His or her writings will guide the society towards educating them about their rights and responsibilities.
2. His or her writings will not create any violence in the society.
3. His or her writings will not create any confusion amongst the readers.
4. The messages in his writings should be very clear and should not be ambiguous.
5. His or her writings should convey the same thing for all the readers of it. It should allow the readers to make different interpretations.
6. The statistics and the facts mentioned in his or her writings should be true and fair in best of his or her knowledge.
7. His or her writings will not contain the vulgar words, to tempt the readers.
8. His or her writings will support the peace keeping, serving people.
9. His or her writings will be informative to the people who seek the right information knowledge and information.
10. His or her writings should be reviewed carefully before it is being published in corporate media.
11. His or her writings should not be criticizing the culture and practices honored and being followed by the people.
12. His or her writings should fight for the rights of the derived classes of the people of the society.
I hope the above tips would help everyone to understand the responsibilities of a writer.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info:
* Pain - Heart Break
* Learning English - Best ways to learn English
* How the youth misusing the freedom given by parents.
* What every individual has to learn about fat lip (swollen lip)
* LIFE AS A HOUSE MAID IN MY OWN HOME
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (1 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 6714
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.