A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Recycle paper : Save the environment.BY: David Prakash Kumar | Category: Nature | Post Date: 2009-06-23
Paper is one of the most important and most used commodity. It is used by almost all people. Paper is used for notebooks, newspapers, books and also has other uses. Paper is usually made of the pulp of trees. This is the reason for many trees being cut down.
Recycling paper is very important because, when the paper is recycled again and again, the number of trees being cut down will decrease and there will be an enormous impact on the environment. When more trees are saved, it will save the forests. Saving the forests help in prevention of global warming. It also helps in increasing the rainfall.
Saving the trees will help in conservation of water and also soil conservation. So by reducing the wastage of paper and also by recycling paper, we make a huge difference to the environment.
Our role in recycling paper to help save the environment:
1. Do not throw paper in dustbins: Al l paper that is used can be recycled. Newspapers, note books, books that have been used and are no longer necessary can be bundled together and can be given for recycling.
2. Use up the papers: Try not to waste the empty papers. I have seen people using the back of printed pages to use as rough paper. This helps wastage of paper.
3. Paper pulp :There are some people in India who have made a method of making the paper pulp into containers. These containers may not be durable, but if carefully used, it can be used to store things.
4. Spread the word: If each person who reads this article tells a few friends and they in turn tell their friends, the chain will go on. This chain effect will help in reducing the wastage of paper.
In fact in recent times, alternatives to tree pulp based paper are being researched. Also there has been a reduction in the amount of paper used after the advent of computers. This is because people type more materials on the computer. This has taken the role of newspapers and also acts as a learning tool. So the advent of computers has played a role in reducing the amount of paper consumed.
As we save paper in a small way, we also should advocate the recycling of paper to our friends. This will help create a revolution of sorts. When more and more paper is saved or recycled, there will be lesser cutting of trees. This will help the future generation lead a better lifestyle.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info: I am a physiotherapist by profession. A writer by interest. I take up freelance assignments for various websites and blogs. Comments are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Say goodbye to smoking in a gentle way. Ban on Cigarettes in public
* Within Astrology And Divination
* Outsourcing software projects to India. Advantages and Disadvantages
* It's finger licking good... The world of Advertisements!
* Is job online really hard to get - Finding online jobs
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 6066
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.