Write Articles A community of people who love to write

The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
  

Home | Submit Articles | Login   
 
ALL Categories HEALTH EDUCATION FINANCE TECH WOMEN ENTERTAINMENT TRAVEL
 

Politics - Always cast your vote - Voting is not a waste of time.

BY: Muhammed Haris | Category: Politics | Post Date: 2008-09-21
 



•    Read Comments

•    Print This Article



   Muhammed Haris
Help others find this article:

ADD TO StumbleUpon ADD TO DEL.ICIO.US ADD TO DIGG Share with FACEBOOK
Show All Social Bookmarks


India is world's biggest democracy and it means that our mighty government is elected by common people like you and me. So when people are deciding about the government which rules them, they should be very concerned about making a careful decision. Voting is a great right of every citizen. Sea is made up of millions of drops. In the same way, every single vote has a significant role in the formation of government. Nowadays we see the system of -casting the vote- has become like -voting the cast-. But it should not be the case. We need to cast our valuable vote to the right person, irrespective of his cast and the party.

We may see the instance of casting fake votes. But we need to have the strict measures against it. It breaks the concept of equality or the concept of -one citizen, one vote-. Many people consider the casting of vote as a waste of time and they just neglect it. Even this kind of attitude makes government as a selection by some people. We observe the statistics that generally voting happens about 70 percent of the voters. So let me ask one thing, if the remaining 30 percent of the people have been to cast their vote, would the results be same? Definitely not. 30 percent can really change the existing result. So the government we are electing is the selection of some people and not of all. But to prove the actual democracy we need to have everybody casting their votes to form the government.

So, For the problem of corruption, public can give the real solution. I mean by bringing the right person to the right place.

Article Source: http://www.saching.com



About Author / Additional Info: Hi, I am Muhammed Haris, working for HTMT Global solutions,Bangalore,INDIA. You may reach me at muhar786@gmail.com

Additional Articles:
* Scuderia Toro Rosso's New Stars and Stripes: Brook Johnston Arrives For Testing In Valencia
* Host articles for free, get traffic and even make money
* Leather Pants - The strikingly elegant, exotic and stylish wear
* Pamplona and what you can see there
* Scuderia Toro Rosso's New Stars and Stripes: Brook Johnston Arrives For Testing In Valencia

Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.




Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)

* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Comment Comment By Comment Date



Article Views: 3456

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Copyright 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.


Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.


| Home | Disclaimer | Xhtml |