A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Nine most common bad habits in people.BY: Deena David | Category: Self Improvement | Post Date: 2009-07-21
Every individual living in this world has bad habits. Some of these habits have been ingrained and people might think that these habits cannot be changed. The bad habits may be something that can affect another person, or it can affect the person with the habit. Some people may not consider the habit as bad at all. Many smokers do not think that smoking is a bad habit. That does not make smoking into a good habit.
Here are the nine most common bad habits that can be seen in people around us in our family and society and also in us.
1. Overeating: Eating the wrong kind of food is one of the bad habits. The food may not be good for our health. It may also be eating too much than what is actually necessary. This can lead to health problems.
2. Smoking: Many people find themselves fighting the fight against this habit. Some people may win the battle, but may fall back into the habit again. A few people may actually be able top leave the habit. For many people a experimental puff may become a habit that is hard to beat.
3. Gossiping: This is very common in people who are not busy. They indulge in talking about other people by judging them. Back biting is common pastime for millions of people around the world.
4. Spending money unnecessarily: Too many shopping trips and buying things that are hardly used more than once form a bulk of the expensive purchases. This makes many people spend a lot of their hard earned money.
5. Wasting time: Wasting time is also a very bad habit. We waste a lot of our time by either watching television or surfing on the web, without any reason. This is a criminal waste of time which has no productivity.
6. Lying: Lying is very common in many people. Very few people are honest. Dishonesty and lying are some things that people do very regularly at home or at work.
7. Drinking: Drinking starts as a socialization method, but may soon get a hold on the person. Drinking can lead to problems within the family and also at work.
8. Cheating: Cheating is one of the most common bad habits. People cheat at work, in tests, in not paying the taxes. People also cheat their spouses.
9. Drugs: This may not be a very common bad habit as it is prohibited by law, but it is still one of the major bad habits that can spoil a person's family and personal life.
These are the nine most common bad habits that can be seen in people around us.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info: I am a Masters Degree holder in Pediatric Nursing. I also do freelance writing work. I am also interested in technology and computer applications. Comments on the article can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Survive a layoff - How to keep my job during company layoffs
* Learn how to save a troubled marriage
* Jealousy in Relationship
* Is it necessary to be a workaholic? Work addiction is not good
* Physical therapist's role in treating and preventing various disorders.
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 29000
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.