A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Methods to save money by smart shoppingBY: Deena David | Category: Shopping | Post Date: 2009-07-10
Shopping is an everyday activity for most people. Some people take it one-step further. These are the compulsive shoppers. These people shop till either they exhaust all their money or their need for buying is satiated. Even ordinary people can become compulsive shoppers at times. There are a few methods if followed will help you save a lot of money by shopping in a smart way.
Shopping smart and saving money rarely go together unless you have a game plan. When you just go out to shop, in all probability you will end up buying things that you had no intention of buying and may not buy what you actually went out to buy.
If you follow the following ideas, it will help you shop smart and save a great deal of money.
1. Always shop with a list: Before you go out to shop, make a list of things that you need to buy. Plan in advance for a big purchase. If you go out to shop without a list, you may end up buying things that you like, but may never use.
2. Budget: Make a rough budget of the expenditure that will occur. Take money just to cover the items you are purchasing. If you take too much money, you may be tempted into buying things that you would not have intended to. This is an important aspect of smart shopping.
3. Have a game plan: Try looking for things in various shops. There are great bargains in certain shops at certain times. Look out for advertisements in the newspapers. That will be the chance for you to buy things at an unbelievably less price.
4. Attitude: Always shop with the right attitude. If you are in a elated mood, it is better to avoid shopping. When people are happy, they spend more on expensive things that may never be used.
5. Branded items: There may be certain branded items like designer clothes that are worth the money spent. That does not mean that all the things that you purchase should be branded. There are certain things that can be used for daily use need not be branded. Shopping smart can save you lot of money.
Nowadays with cards being used to purchase things in a shopping mall or even in small shops, people have started spending more and buying more expensive things. This may lead to a lot of financial problems. It may also be a waste of money, that can be better spent. Following the above tips while shopping will help save money by shopping smart.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info: I have completed my Masters Degree in Paediatric Nursing. I am a writer with a passion for writing. I have been writing for some blogs and other sites. Comments are welcome at the following e mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Fall of The Federer - Tennis rivalry between Nadal and Federer
* There is a man behind every successful woman
* Scuderia Toro Rosso's New Stars and Stripes: Brook Johnston Arrives For Testing In Valencia
* Learn the important reasons for child tooth decay
* Interior Decoration can make a small house or room look grand
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 2137
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.