A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Importance of accepting changes in lifeBY: Muhammed Haris | Category: Self Improvement | Post Date: 2009-08-02
Change is the only thing which is constant in the world. So there are always changes coming in our personal and professional life, to which we need to adapt ourself. But it is not easy accepting the changes, it is human tendency to oppose changes. People get attached to their old lifestyle and there comes the fundamental attitude of resisting the changes and sticking to the old thing. If we are reluctant to accepting changes in life, then it will become very difficult to achieve our goals. A successful person is the one who takes life as it comes and changes himself or accepts changes as they come his way.
The below tips would help one to accept the changes in life and to adopt himself;
1. Always look at the positive side of change. A person with negative attitude finds the problems in every opportunity. But a person with a positive attitude finds opportunities in every problem. Changing things gives you the exposure to new things and thereby enhances your experience and skills.
2. Predict the possible changes and be alert to face it and welcome it.
3. List the controllable and uncontrollable factors in the new environment and act accordingly.
4. Grab the opportunity of solving the problems and you be the first person to implement it, before somebody else does it.
5. Motivate your peers by showing them the opportunities in the change.
6. Accept the fact that "Change is an universal concept and change leads to improvement"
7. Boost your confidence by finding the easiest way of doing the things in the new environment.
8. Remember a fact "A person who has learned coming from bottom to top can easily come up again, because of his prior experience"
9. Remember that life is about facing the challenges and winning against problems. Doing the things in an easy situation can never make a person great.
Changes are universal and inevitable there, the sooner we realize the importance of accepting change, the better it will be for us. Nothing in this world is stagnant, even the mother earth revolves and rotates around the sun. If you take the example of any successful person, he or she must have accepted a lot of changes through out their journey of life in order to become successful. Therefore it is useless to stick to the old ways and old thoughts, every body has to move on in life and accept changes as they come their way.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info:
* STUDIES ON EVALUATION OF TEACHERS (IN INDIA AND ABROAD) - I
* Why do Indian students fly abroad for higher studies?
* Tips to be organized, efficient and save more time at the office
* Hidden relationships and their problems
* Evaluate Fuel Rates - Going Green Has Fees Going Up
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 8225
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.