A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
How to make an organization more successful and effectiveBY: Deena David | Category: Business and Finance | Post Date: 2009-07-25
An organization is run by humans. So, for the organization to be effective and successful, the people who are running the organization should be good leaders. There are also certain principles to be followed if the organization is to be effective. Adhering to the principles listed below will make an organization more successful in its activities and increase the profitability.
The various principles for an organization to be effective and successful are:
1. Overall objective: The whole organization and every part of it including all the employees working in the organization should work towards achieving the objectives of the hospital.
2. Co-ordination: No one in the organization should work in isolation. Each and every person in the organization should work towards a common goal. Team effort is very important. This will arise only with good inter-personal relations between all the employees. If the people in the organization do not work together, then there will be chaos in the organization.
3. Control: There is a need for supervision in the hospital. The control of too many people by a single person is not possible. So delegation of responsibilities is very important. The hierarchy should be maintained and the people should work to achieve the goals of the organization. Each employee must know who they will be reporting to. No employee should be answerable to two people.
4. Job description: The duties, responsibilities, authority and relationships of each person working in the organization should be defined clearly. This should be made known to every person concerned. This will help in allocating the right job for the right person. It will help in efficiency of each worker. Correct job description will also limit clashes and conflicts between employees.
5. Changes: The organization must evolve according to the changes that are happening in the community and society. This will help the organization to keep pace and become better. Changes happen all the time. When changes occur, the organization should be able to work according to the changes. Though change may be difficult for people to accept, but for profitability to increase and the organization to be successful, changes for the better functioning should happen all the time.
6. Responsibility: Each person in the organization should take responsibility for the work that they are required to do. A superior officer is responsible for the acts of his subordinates. This will ensure that there is good control of the employees. This will ultimately help the organization to be more successful and effective.
These are the principles that need to be followed if an organization has to be successful and effective.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info: I have completed my Masters Degree in Paediatric Nursing. I am a writer with a passion for writing. I have been writing for some blogs and other sites. Comments are welcome at the following e mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Corporate skills and climbing the corporate ladder for career growth
* Appreciation & encouragement are wonderful feelings, don't overlook them
* Death - The ultimate reality but a kind suggestion to God!!
* Learn how not to be cheated while shopping
* Methods of preventing suicides in BPO employees
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (1 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 7227
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.