A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
How to have beautiful eyes? Beauty tips for womenBY: Deena David | Category: Women | Post Date: 2009-07-09
Women are emancipated today from the shackles of family and life within the four walls. Women now are seen to be more independent. Many women go to work and earn as much as the husband. This makes it necessary for women to keep themselves fit and at the same time beautiful and attractive. Eyes play a major role in the beauty of a woman. Having beautiful eyes is every girl's dream. This article gives a few tips for women to have beautiful eyes.
Eyes are the most noticeable part of anyone's face. People look at the eyes when they talk. If we notice, we can make out and remember more of person's eyes than any other feature in the face. This being the case, it is natural for any woman to give that extra care to make the eyes look beautiful. In fact eye make up can either make or break one's looks.
Here are the ways in which the eyes can be made more beautiful:
1. Kajal is great for the eyes. They add beauty to the eyes and bring out the beauty from within. You can temper the kajal with blue, grey, bronze or brown shades.
2. Use a dot of shimmer in the centre of the upper eye lid for an added highlight over a normal shadow.
3. Whenever you do not know if a particular kind of eye shadow would match your dress that you are wearing, try to use the same shade of the blush that you have used on your cheeks. This will bring out the hidden beauty onto your face.
4. Sometimes keep your eyelashes trimmed before using mascara. Three strokes of mascara are the best you should do. Three strokes of it on your eyelashes would be the optimal amount that you can use. Anything more will make your eye look dark and anything less may not be really breath taking.
5. Bigger eyes look more beautiful. So to make your eyes look bigger, use a white pencil inside the eye. After this, use a very thin black or brown liner outside the lower eyelid and under the lower eyelashes. This will make our eyes look more round and bigger. It will also make your eyes look really beautiful.
When you make up the next time, remember to try this out. You are sure to look stunningly beautiful. This will bring out the natural beauty of your eyes and make you look more beautiful.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info: I am a Masters Degree holder in Pediatric Nursing. I also do freelance writing work. I am also interested in technology and computer applications. Comments on the article can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Financial Inclusion in India
* Various reasons that cause our Body Mass Index to increase.
* Factors that can affect investment decisions for maximum return on investment
* Communication skills - Importance of good conversation
* WHO IS A FOOL? you think you know who a fool is?, who are those the bible regards as a fool?
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 3503
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.