A community of people who love to write
The easiest domain name (Note the .ORG) - Absolutely Free!
Home | Submit Articles | Login
Benefits of playing Computer Video Games.BY: Muhammed Haris | Category: Sports | Post Date: 2009-09-06
Video Games are a hi-tech addiction amongst children and youngsters. People tend to avoid boredom by playing Video Games on their computer. Recently I read a news that the Video Games are also being preferred by the young people who have experienced a broken heart from a loved one. So just besides entertainment it is being used as a therapy as well. Little do these people know that they are falling in trap of a highly addictive hobby.
Some benefits of Video Games when played in moderation
- It improves your reflexes.
- Some video games are used in the form of physiotherapy.
- Improve hand-eye co-ordination.
- Enhances creativity.
- Computer Video Games improve problem solving and cognitive skills.
- Computer Video Games help avoiding the boredom. When you are alone at home, playing Video Games can really help you kill time and keep entertained. They are more entertaining than watching the standard TV channels. But the Video Games provide you the liberty of playing whichever game you want.
- Computer Video Games also help in gaining a good knowledge in terms of operating a computer.
- Video Games help a person in reducing stress. Instead of getting bored and going for unhealthy practices like drinking alcohol, smoking, eating gutkas, drugs etc .. playing Video Games helps a person to release the stress and other body strains.
- Some video games can be quite knowledgeable, although majority of them are not.
But at the same time Video Games tend to make a person forget about his responsibilities. A person who plays Video Games often forgets how long he has been playing. He often tends to miss the important schedules or appointment because of this addiction. Spending too much time on video games can lead to a weak eyesight, aggression and pain in hands. So Video Games should always be played with a good common sense. Excessive of everything is bad, including playing video games more than you should.
Article Source: http://www.saching.com
About Author / Additional Info:
* Make Things Happen
* VIRUS in computers: What are they and where do they come from!
* Children and Television – III. Guidelines for watching Television
* WHO IS A FOOL? you think you know who a fool is?, who are those the bible regards as a fool?
* Simple tips for buying a new car
Does this article violate or infringe on your copyright ?
It is a violation of our terms for authors to submit content which they did not write and claim it as their own. If this article infringes on your copyrights, then use our Contact us form with the detailed proof of infringement along with the offending article's title, URL and writer name. If you do not hear back from us then contact us again in another 10 days. Thank you.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
* Additional comments are now closed for this article *
Article Views: 2486
Copyright © 2010 saching.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.